Sunday, May 30, 2010

I do cook..and bake.. ^_^

Apparently, I cook and bake. Seriously. No kidding. Why does that sound so weird? Is it because of me? Or because not so many girls/women do it again lately ~ why I so don't agree with this statement, knowing if you google food blog, you'll find a lot of talented women throw tons of good recipes, complete with the pretty pictures and some even make the "how to" videos!

I have always loved writing blogs. Been idle for sometime. But now ready to do it again!

Just like doing what you love basically, like yoga, gardening, doing extreme sports, or creating beautiful moments by capturing it in photography or any other hobbies, I found blogging and making something in the kitchen and presenting them to my family and the loved ones give me happiness :)

So, here it is, a fresh new start! This blog is simply about me, my life, my happiness while I cook and bake, places where I've been, where I am, where I chill n' relax, hot stuff that's happening.. pretty much the journey of my life!

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment